cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Exterior box replacement

Swards
Joining in

I need a box replacement, it blew away in the winds, it's been reported before but with no response, hope to get it replaced ASAP

Thank you

7 REPLIES 7

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Swards 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you. 

We have split this post so that we can handle this individually. 

I'm so sorry to hear your cover has been blown away, are you able to share a picture of this for us? 

20230512_182735.jpg

Thank you so much for providing this and I am so sorry again to see that this has happened. Let me pop you a Private Message so we can get an appointment booked for this. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Hello again,

Thanks so much for your private message and confirming your address, I have now booked you a visit for your omnibox – you can check the date and time via your online account here. If you have any issues with accessing your online account or unable to see your visit, please do let us know and we’ll pop you a message to confirm.

There will be no charge for this visit unless:
• The technician diagnoses the faults as not being caused by our network/equipment 
• The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to your equipment
• The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to any system that we are not responsible for

The technician will confirm during their visit if any of these instances apply, and if so, a £25 charge will be applied to your account. 

If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can do this online or via the My VM app by 4pm the day before the appointment.

If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment

Hi 

My exterior box has been vandalised, see below is it possible for this to be replaced

Thanks

IMG_0825.jpeg

Hi Dottycatz, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the OMNI box.

I will send you a private message so that this can be looked into further for you. 

Kind regards, Chris. 

HI Dottycatz, thanks for the PM. 

I am glad to see that this is on the way to becoming resolved. 

Please let us know how it goes? 

Kind regards, Chris.