Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancel the disconnection (Urgent!)

I had previously requested for a disconnection on April 10th 2020. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak and change in circumstances, I would like to cancel this request and continue my services. I currently work from home and it's critical to continue to have internet access and would be very grateful if this is acknowledged and processed.

I had tried reaching out via various channels (Customer Care numer - multiple times ;auto disconnects after 30 minutes/ Chat/ Email/ Virgin Media Community forums) and even the text service. There has been no response at all!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi kanet,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you've been unable to get through on the phones, please let me know if you've been able to get in touch since your post on Friday.

If not I can pop you over a private message to help.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Could you PM me because I'm in a similar situation (need home move cancelled, though I don't know if my home move request even went through in the first place because it's impossible to talk to anyone at Virgin.)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Have you managed to resolve this yet?

If not I might be able to help - can you send me a personal message; hover over my name and select send message.

Retro-Tech

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Thanks, I managed to get through the customer care and cancel my request.

Thanks,
Kane
0 Kudos