Menu
Sam24
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

RECONNECTION TAKING LONGER THAN 24 HRS

My WiFi was wrongly disconnected so at 8am Sunday they told me it would be back by Monday. I called 3 hrs ago again n they said it would arrive by now but there's still no WiFi. 

PLS HELP THIS IS URGENT I have no other connection and need this to get in touch w family. Stranded here

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: RECONNECTION TAKING LONGER THAN 24 HRS

Have you tried rebooting your Hub ?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Sam24
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How to reset it?

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Switch the Hub off for 5 minutes using the little switch on the rear of the Hub next to the Power Cord.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos