Menu
NewExcelsior
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Quickstart stuck in depot - can I use old equipment temporarily

After disconnecting my services and being asked to return my equipment, I was then offered a new deal to remain and advised new boxes will be sent out to replace the old V6 boxes.

Problem being my Quickstart package is stuck in the Yodel depot due to the weather conditions in Scotland. Would it be possible to use my old V6 equipment temporarily while I wait on my Quickstart package arriving. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Quickstart stuck in depot - can I use old equipment temporarily

Yes if you can find someone to activate the old equipment, customer services will likely get confused, especially if the new equipment has been pre-activated. They would have to deactivate that, activate your old equipment and then deactivate and activate again when your new equipment arrives. 

Probably best just to wait 🙂 

NewExcelsior
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I think I will take your advice and wait, sounds like to much hassle just for a couple more days of inconvenience. Still have my old Sky box, so will stick with it for a few days longer, don't want to go confusing customer service.

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@NewExcelsior wrote:

I think I will take your advice and wait, sounds like to much hassle just for a couple more days of inconvenience. Still have my old Sky box, so will stick with it for a few days longer, don't want to go confusing customer service.

Very wise they are very easily confused 

0 Kudos