cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quickstart kit, broadband not working.

Kyle93
Joining in

I have just been delivered my quickstart kit and got everything set up and plug in, but my broadband is working but won't connect to internet. I have two virgin wall socks and I have tried it in both and left it for a while. All that seems to be happening is the WiFi logo is green and the bar at the bottom is flashing green. Tried reseting it both times but nothing seems to change. Potentially can't use my internet or two for a week or so as no engineer is free for a while. Anyone got any ideas?

Ta.

6 REPLIES 6

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Yeah phoned up and they activated it on their side and then told me to leave it for 30 minutes and reset it again but still have the flashing green light on

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@Kyle93 wrote:

Yeah phoned up and they activated it on their side and then told me to leave it for 30 minutes and reset it again but still have the flashing green light on

Sounds like you might possibly be disconnected then somewhere between your home and the street cabinet, in which case you will need the VM tech to remedy.

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
  • Call the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734 8AM- 9PM Monday - Friday or 8AM-6PM Saturday and Sunday

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Hey Kyle, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community, I am sorry to see you are having some connection issues.

I can also see from my end you have spoke to team recently, did they manage to get this resolved for you? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Yeah spoken to the team nothing could be done so had to arrange for a engineer to come and solve the problem