Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Quickstart Package never arrived

So my quickstart package never arrived though Virgin Media's chosen courier for the job (Yodel) has decided that it was delivered to my address despite me not actually receiving it. On the old package tracker it said it was delivered but that they were "unable to sign, COVID-19".

I have tried getting through to Yodel which without an existing tracking number is proving difficult. I have gotten through to Virgin Media customer support through their webchat service. They told me that they have contacted Yodel and that it should either arrive "today or tomorrow". I'm in the tomorrow portion of that timeframe and nothing has arrived. I did not receive an email about the situation or how it was being resolved. I only have the webchat to go off as proof that I was told this. I'm afraid that the customer support may have just been trying to mark my request as resolved without actually doing anything since I didn't receive any messages from Virgin or Yodel about the situation.

Screenshot_2020-09-10-10-42-16-021_com.virginmedia.myvm.jpg

So as far as I am concerned, I have no idea what's going on to resolve it. As of this post, I will try to get on the phone to speak to their customer support instead of web messages and hopefully they can provide me with something more concrete regarding my situation. As they will begin billing me soon without me actually receiving their services, I am in a frustrated position. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Quickstart Package never arrived

Hi allenS,

Welcome to Virgin Media and a very warm welcome to the community! Apologies for our delayed response to you.

I really am sorry to hear you've had such trouble in getting your Quickstart kit delivered, I recently have also had some issues with deliveries myself, so I understand how frustrating this will be.

I've been able to locate you account and can see that you were able to speak with the team and arrange for a new Quickstart kit to be sent out to you which is great, please do let me know when/if you've received it. We're exited to get you up and running.

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Beth

0 Kudos