cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QuickStart self-install pack not received

JG_2023
Joining in

Hi, 

I am a new customer to Virgin Media and on April 10 I ordered the QuickStart self-install pack, with the chosen delivery date for April 15. But since then I still haven't received the pack or any tracking code from Yodel. Also, I haven't received any further communication from Virgin Media.

The only emails I got were the ones containing pre-contract information (which does not have my customer account number and neither the customer area reference), and another email with the order summary, containing my order reference.

Could someone please advise regarding that? How can I track the pack?

Thank you in advance for the help.

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @JG_2023 

You could try calling the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734

They are open  8:00am to 9:00pm  Monday to Friday, and 8:00am to 6:00pm Saturday and Sunday

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @JG_2023 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hi I'm having the exact same issue, would it be possible to get some help 

Hi @tylerm 

I am sorry to hear that you haven’t received your order, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more