cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QuickStart delivery date

thevalhalla
Joining in

I ordered a QuickStart install pack yesterday (01/07/2023) and chose a delivery date of 06/07/2023. However, I received an email today stating it will be delivered on 31/07/2023. I can not wait 30 days for internet connectivity. I am also unable to contact VM support because I need to have a VM account - which I can not make because I did not receive the welcome email.

3 REPLIES 3

Client62
Legend

No welcome email means VM have the wrong email address.

A lead time of 30 days may be just the tip of the iceberg with VM endlessly over optimistic installation dates.

Do not cancel any current ISP services until after VM complete the installation and you see the VM kit is working and the cancellation cooling off period has been exceeded.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi thevalhalla 

You could try calling the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734

They are open  8:00am to 9:00pm  Monday to Friday, and 8:00am to 6:00pm Saturday and Sunday

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey thevalhalla, thank you for reaching out and warm welcome to the community I am so sorry to hear about this.

I have taken a look and I can see you've spoke to the team about this, did they manage to get resolve for you? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?