Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

QuickStart delivered to a closed Click&Collect

Hello

I'm a new customer and my quickstart is on its way to the chosen Click & Collect point. I checked the website and the shop is now closed. All FAQs say if that's the case, then the parcel will be returned to the service center. I can't get on the phone with Virgin, can't they delivered to another collection point instead? I am afraid this would mean I won't be able to work if internet is not set up on time.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: QuickStart delivered to a closed Click&Collect

Please message the details of the issue you have to the Virgin Media messaging service

Tel 07533 051809

If this was helpful, please give it a thumbs up below🙂

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello there, I texted them almost two days and I haven't heard back. Is there a quick way to request another quickstart sent to my address instead? Like many I need internet to be able to work from home and this is really worrying at the moment. I really appreciate your help on this.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@Systivan wrote:
Hello there, I texted them almost two days and I haven't heard back. Is there a quick way to request another quickstart sent to my address instead? Like many I need internet to be able to work from home and this is really worrying at the moment. I really appreciate your help on this.

You might be able to get a 30 day unlimited data SIM from a Mobile provider posted out to you.  Stick this in an old phone and use it as a Hot Spot to get you Internet on a temporary basis, until you get the VM issue sorted out. 

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Adduxi, I looked into it but in the end it was not needed, luckily I got a quickstart sent on time and it's all working now.
0 Kudos