cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QuickStart box undelivered

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered my QuickStart box and was expecting it to be delivered on the 26th September. Unfortunately I missed this delivery and changed the address with Yodel so I could make sure someone could take the parcel. 

Since 28th September, someone had to stay at home in case Yodel delivered the box (which they didn't do). We were given a 2-hour slot for the 30th Sept but this was then cancelled. I contacted Yodel and it was expected to be delivered on the 2nd October, only to find out it has been returned to Virgin Media.

I am now really concerned as we have no internet in the house. My university course started again on 2nd October, and we have work commitments that require internet (and using mobile data just isn't reliable). Any help on organising a redelivery would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you 

1 REPLY 1

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Ring the sales office and book a new delivery. Or you can wait here for a staff member to pick this up. That may take longer. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.