cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QuickStart Ordered; need to change to engineer?

Vannhelm
Joining in

Hi,

I've ordered a QuickStart self-install kit to be delivered Tuesday 1st August at a new property I'm moving into. 

Having now had time to inspect the property, it looks as though the little cable feeding out the bottom of their old Virgin Media box (inside the house) has been cut and painted over. Looks to have been a very long time ago.

On the phone while I was ordering the kit, the Customer Service Rep informed me that they'd had Virgin Media at that property very recently, and it would be an easy install.

Am I to phone them tomorrow 8am-9pm and reschedule an engineer? Or is there a more sure-fire way to see if the QuickStart kit will work before it is delivered?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734  8AM- 9PM Monday - Friday or 8AM-6PM Saturday and Sunday

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734  8AM- 9PM Monday - Friday or 8AM-6PM Saturday and Sunday

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Vanhelm.

Thank you for joining our Community.

Can I please ask if you have been able to get in touch to change the self installation?

Or are you going to try and set it up yourself.

If the latter fails, please let us know and we can arrange a visit to get you connected.

Gareth_L