Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 16
Flag for a moderator

QuickStart Delivery

I am due to have a QuickStart package delivered to a Collect+ location.

Due to the current situation, and Virgin not allowing you to checkout using QuickStart Collect option.

What is happening as i work from home, and was supposed to have it Monday 6th April next week?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: QuickStart Delivery

when you receive your package follow the instructions provided. You can use web chat to help with activation.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I know how to activate. I need to know if my QuickStart package will even arrive...
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 16
Flag for a moderator

shouldn't be any issues with delivery

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I’m having the same issue my quick start pack was supposed to be arriving on the weekend to my chosen click and collect then I tracked my order online and it said it’s being sent back to virgin ! This absolutely ridiculous as I’ve been on the phone on hold to virgin everyday for one hour and no-ones picking up or emailing me back nor can the live chat sales representatives help me. What’s going on I need my WiFi and broadband at least  keep me updated !! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I haven't even got tracking information so I do not know what my situation will be.
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 16
Flag for a moderator

That’s terrible. I hope somebody does something soon ! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Your parcel should arrive. I am a filed tech for Virgin Media so far every qs job I have been on customers have received their order. It might be that the courier might not be accepting parcels. 

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 9 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Is there any way you can check mine? or see any status? My account tells me nothing.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 10 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi so my collect + store said they haven’t had any deliveries from collect + for 5 days and now they are shutting shop due to COVID19 so I wanted to change the delivery to my home. They won’t have to set it up as it’s a quick start. But the virgin website won’t let me pick that option or let me contact anyway in regards to it. What’s the best option ? I really need it in order to work from home. As I’ve just moved home. 

0 Kudos