Menu
htrangvo
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Quick start self installation pack

Hello

I have ordered the self-installation pack to be delivered on 22/9/2020. However, I haven't received the delivery and no update from Yodel except for a message that they will send me detail on the delivery time. 

I called the customer service number but couldn't get through to an actual agent. Please help. 

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Quick start self installation pack

Thank you for your post, let me look into this for you. 

I will need a little more personal detail so I will send you a private message to get this from you.

Thank you

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the community, I have sent you a private message with everything you should need.

Thank you again

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Habib88
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey,

im in the same situation - my self install should have been delivered yesterday but I still haven’t got anything - no tracking number etc just a text from the weekend saying they will give me a 2 hour time slot (for yesterday)

did you parcel arrive?

cheers,

zee

0 Kudos