Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Quick start self-install pack now 3 days late...

I moved house this weekend and had booked to receive a Quick Start self-install pack on Saturday (17 October).

I never received anything from Yodel on Saturday, and have had various telephone conversations with VM since. Yodel still haven’t been in touch.

One of the VM operators I spoke to this morning managed to find a Yodel tracking number for me. If I check the tracking number on my package, it says there is no estimated delivery date and that Yodel are still waiting for the package from VM..

I was assured by VM earlier that the package would “definitely” arrive today, but I cannot see how it will as Yodel still have no trace of it. I’ve still stayed in all day today to wait for it (as I did at the weekend!)

I’m supposed to be working from home tomorrow, so stable broadband is essential... To say the telephone support has been “unhelpful” would be putting it mildly and I’m running out of patience.

If it fails to arrive before 9pm today, what would anyone suggest is my best option? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Quick start self-install pack now 3 days late...

Hi there.

Happy to assist you with this.

I'll pop you a private message to take some personal details and find out whats happened for you.

Many thanks for your post.

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos