Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Quick start order - existing customer

Hi,

I had recently decided to upgrade to the Mixit TV as part of the Big Bundle pack, through My Virgin Media, I have received 2 emails but one of which said there are delays in sending out quick start packs.

Would anyone be able to check on the status of my order as I haven't heard anything further regarding if and when my pack would be sent out to me.

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Quick start order - existing customer

Hi am sorry to hear that. please PRIVATE MESSAGE ME your account number and area number I can check your services and answer any other queries you may have. to PRIVATE MESSAGE me, just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any personal info in this thread as it's public.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Martin,

I have just sent a message with the information requested

Alexander

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My broadband stopped working 2 weeks ago we tried several times last week to contact about what was wrong finally my wife was able to get through on phone. The agent took my mobile number as I am working away from home and text chatted to agent called Mohammad  and an engineer chatted to my wife. 1st May. Arranged for technician to visit and change the router as the old one no longer works with upgrades.  two slots arranged 2nd may and 4th May  no body came. I have tried repeatedly by phone on this site and text messaging service and nothing.

I have since found out that Quick Start box raised for ordering but cannot get any response from technical. I am fed up now and close to cancelling my package after being with Virgin since they took over from ntlworld.

If you cannot sort my broadband issue out I will transfer my broadband with Vodaphone that I have where I am living and working to my home in Hampshire.

0 Kudos