cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick start not delivered

Zara201
Joining in

Hi, I ordered a QuickStart kit due to be delivered on 16th September.
I contacted virgin media customer service line on 15th to be given the tracking number. Emails said I should get a 2 hour delivery window for the delivery date, which I never received.
Yodel only ever sent me one email with the tracking number and I checked progress on their website to see it’s at a local depot. Contacted yodels online chat at 4pm and they said to wait and expect the parcel would be delivered.
Parcel never arrived and yodel customer services are closed on Sundays.
thanks

1 REPLY 1

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, Zara201.
Thanks for joining our help forums and for your first post here.
A warm welcome to the VM community, great to have you on board! 🙂

We're sorry to hear you've had issues with your QuickStart delivery and this delay, we'd love to see how we can best help with this.

Regarding the tracking info from Yodel, have you checked since posting above to view if any progress has been made and if there is an update on the tracking link?
This should be an all-day home delivery from what you've advised above so please kindly let us know if it was delivered back on Sunday or Monday and if you've managed to install your hub and services?

Let us know where we are with this and if you need more help, eager to assist where applicable.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs