Menu
zoe101
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Quick start issue

Received Hub 3 router today and followed the quick start instructions to set it up but have been unable to connect to the internet.

The base light is flashing green and the WiFi light is solid green, which seems to be indicating that there is no connection to the outside. I have checked that everything is as it should be, connected as tightly as possible and rebooted multiple times and still the same. Can someone give me an idea of what could be causing this and what I should do?

I will try calling in the morning but posting here too incase I’m unable to get through to anyone. 

0 Kudos
BrianY
Rising star
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Quick start issue

Did you call the Activation number in the instructions? It won't work until you do.

0800 953 9500
zoe101
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

There was no activation number in the instructions, nor did it say anything about having to call to activate it. If this is what you have to do it's bizarre that they wouldn't tell me that. I'd never have known that if I hadn't come on here. 

I called the number to activate anyway but I am struggling to get through to anyone who can help me. Managed to speak to one person after an hour on hold who just transferred me to another department and since then I've been on hold again.

0 Kudos
zoe101
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

OK so I got through to someone and they activated it for me, told me to wait and hour and then reboot and it would work. I've done that and it still isn't working, same issue as before with the green lights. On hold again but activation obviously wasn't the issue.

0 Kudos