Menu
notsae
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Quick start issue

Issue with new superhub 3 - on setup green WiFi flashes then goes blank and bottom white stays on and will not connect to internet, can anybody help ?

thanks

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Quick start issue

Hi notsae,

Have you phoned 0800 953 9500 to get your hub activated?  You will need the hub serial number, and your account and area number

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
notsae
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I had text from virgin saying that a signal was sent to my home and everything’s ready for me so I did not call them.

Thanks for your quick response

0 Kudos
Rad23
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Same here, VM are driving me crazy with their indifference!!

I got the text saying to activate, did that and nothing. Everything plugged in, all set to go but it won’t connect, despite solid white bar on hub etc.

Keep getting various error messages when I try to log in, like Gateway IPv4 not valid & Broadband connection down. Others have stated access denied. The list goes on.

0 Kudos
notsae
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Yes I have had the same and cannot get through by landline either, I have given up for today and will try again tomorrow and the next and the next !!!!!!!!!

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi notsae,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your router not connecting after you have installed it.

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

notsae
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks go to Paul_DN for helping me and successfully getting my new Hub up and running
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi notsae,

Thank you you are very welcome, please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further issues.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos