Menu
chrkousis
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Quick start issue and cancelled order/account

Hello,

I have recently placed an order for the M350 broadband however I had some problems.

The quickstart kit was supposed to be delivered to a collectplus location however the collectionplus store has stopped accepting any orders. So on the day of delivery I called up virgin media to see where is my quickstart kit and the CS representative has told me that it has never even been sent. The CS representative has told me that he has never seen that happening before and so he gave me the choice of sending an engineer over to connect the router for me after two days. Today the engineer came and he brought with him the equipment which he set up successfully, however after 15 minutes he informed that there was a problem and he told me that Virgin Media had cancelled my order and that I am no longer a customer. This came to me as a shock since no one has informed me about this. The engineer then told me that it is VM fault and that they will fix this. I was supposed to have internet set up on the 20th of August and since I am working from home every day that passes without it is a big set back. Can please someone have a look into this and fix this as soon as possible?

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
-tony-
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Quick start issue and cancelled order/account

hopefully the tech left everything in place and it just needs the 'paperwork' sorting

will flag the thread and hopefully VM can sort it

Tony
0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Quick start issue and cancelled order/account

Hi there

Sorry to hear this has happened to you. 

I will take a look into this for you. I'll send over a private message to take a few more details.

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos