Menu
schevelena
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Quick start: horrible welcome experience

Hi, 

I received my QuickStart kit today, connected and checked all the cables, activated, reset multiple times, installed the app, tested, etc. The power light is still  flashing green. 

Wasted 3 hours of my time on this, and already regret my decision to join VM.

VM phone helpline claims I have to wait on the line for up to 1 min minute. Waited for 45 min, listening to the most annoying pop muzak. Predictably, there is no reply. Really expected this company to be better, or at least to inform that the call centers are closed, or have the callback or online chat setup. So people do not waste their time giving themselves the headache with that horrible music. 

So, VM, how can your customers reach you?

Or have they just decided to use the situation and fire all the call center and support people? I hope someone from VM is reading this, at least. 

Does anyone know how to get help, or what to do? 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Quick start: horrible welcome experience

Hi schevelena,

Thanks for posting on our community forums and a warm welcome to Virgin Media. It's great to have you on board. 

Many apologies for our delayed response from here and to hear of the problems you had with the activation of your services, I can understand that this would be disappointing and frustrating. We are extremely busy at the moment, so calling through to our helplines can require some patience at the moment. The best way to contact us at the moment would be via our community forums or by texting us on 0753 305 1809.

I have been able to locate your account and can see that your equipment is now showing online which is fantastic - I'm hoping that we have been able to turn your experience around since getting you connected.

Give us a shout if you do need some more help with anything else and we'll be happy to assist further.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos