Menu
Keegan84
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Quick start delivery collect plus

I was supposed to receive my QuickStart broadband from a collect plus store Which is a 24hr petrol station on Tuesday I got an email on Monday night telling me they had my parcel and it would delivered soon but didn’t hear anything more from them so checked tracking on Tuesday afternoon and it said it couldn’t be delivered so was being returned to virgin media been trying to Speak to virgin since Tuesday but had nothing back on chat and can’t get through on the phone either anyone else had this problem ?

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Quick start delivery collect plus

Hi Keegan84

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I am sorry for the delayed reply and to hear of this experience. I can see from a system check that you've spoke to the team since posting.

If you need further assistance, please let me know

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
JoshGr11
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I’m currently having the same issue. They said “unable to deliver customer has moved” and the second day “unable to deliver returning to sender” I spoke to collect plus and they said they will try with delivery again tomorrow but I don’t have faith in them whatsoever. How can I have moved and they are unable to deliver to a petrol station?? 

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear that you've had this experience, Josh. Have you received the hub since your post?

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
JoshGr11
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yeah I eventually received it, it has been awful from the get go. Set it up however it didn’t work. Was on hold for 2 hours to be told about engineer needed to come out. Went and tried it in the evening to see and it works fine now, however the customer service/delivery process has been one of the worst I’ve ever experienced. Hopefully I won’t have to deal with them again. 

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Our apologies for the delay JoshGr11.

Thank you for letting us know you have received equipment. 

It is very disappointing to hear of your experience when arranging the delivery as this is not the level of service we expect to deliver. I do hope we can make amends in the future and please do hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or concerns.  

Take care 

Nat
0 Kudos