Menu
Panczej
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Quick start activaton

I got my new kit today. I try to activate it all day today. 3 times 1h call each time and get cut off. No one responde on live chat. 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Quick start activaton

Were you calling the equipment activation number? It is... 0800 953 9500 – you will need the serial number off the Hub barcode sticker and also your account number, Call at 08.00 for the best chance of getting through quickly.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Panczej
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I try all numbers and live chat. When i call its says 10 minutes or less but i waiting 1 hour and get call cut off.

On live chat someone respond after 4h and after that i get dc from chat.

0 Kudos
deltanet
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm in the same situation, there seems to be no way of activating it, i have spend over 4 hours on the phone and still not activated, couple of times i was just disconnected as soon as they have answered, other time i just gave up after 1.5 hr waiting. I have been trying to activate my replacement hub for over a month now. Luckily the old one still working, random faults few times a day but at least it's working. Any idea what to do now? I managed to get to someone from cancellation number but they transferred me to activation line for another hour long waiting as they cannot do anything.
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Call at 08.00

You can also text them on 07533 051809 include account name/number and what the issue is – replies usually take longer although not over a month

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos