Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Quick Start

I was an existing virgin media customer and upgraded my router today from Superhub2 to superhub3.  No internet connection at all - just a flat yellow/white line and when I test it it says "Gateway IPv4 address is not valid".

Spent 1 hour on the phone to customer service.  They told me that they did something like "rebalance the router" or something, and that it would be up and running guaranteed in 30 mins. I said I would be reticent to hang up and then wait on hold for another 50 minutes, they told me not to worry, it was almost certainly going to work.  It's been over an hour and still no success.  Have resetted/rebooted a billion times too.

If someone could help that would be greatly appreciated!

Nicco 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Quick Start

A white light generally means all is well. Have you tried rebooting your PC or device? How are you connecting? Have you tried with an ethernet cable?

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there!

I've tried from three devices over wifi!

thanks,

nicco

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I would try a full reset. If you look on the back of the hub there will be a tiny hole with a little button inside. You use something small like a pin or toothpick to press the button, hold it in for 30 secs and release. Then let hub reset and reboot back to a single white light. The try again.

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have resolved this already Jon provisioning issue caused the problem 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

great stuff, thank you for letting me know.