Menu
Daniel9789
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Quick Start won’t activate

Quick start hub installed today.

Was told to ring activations, I did. Nothing.

They told me after an hour to power the hub on and off and it would work. Nothing.

Called back to be told it’s broken, you need an engineer.

Im isolating, I can’t have an engineer, but this seems to be an issue Virgins side not mine, why can they not activate from their end?!

Trying to work from home and home school now with no internet connection. Ridiculous!

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Quick Start won’t activate

Hi Daniel9789,

I'm not saying this will work but there may be an error with either the installation, or the VM systems, however you could try  contacting  New accounts and Set Up for them to complete the setup and activation. 

That would be options 1,1,1 and 4 if dialling 150 from a Virgin landline or from freephone number 0800 052 0422.  Or options 1,1,2 and 4  if dialling 0345 4541111 from any other phone

Have the serial number of the equipment handy as if the systems have messed up they may be able to over ride them.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
Daniel9789
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I’m techy in my day job ...

100% installed correctly. I’m also a returning customer.

Like many others it seems it just won’t activate.

0 Kudos
Daniel9789
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just called the number above, the guy said he can’t help so I’d need technical support and an engineers visit.

This is an utter joke.

0 Kudos