Menu
mjthunt
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Quick Start - no wall socket

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can assist. I've recently moved into a new flat (rental), and signed up to Virgin's 100M broadband package using the quick start. My router has promptly arrived, but upon opening the contents I've realised there is no Virgin wall socket.

Slightly desperate as both my partner and I WFH. I'm trying to book an engineer visit but can't seem to arrange this, any help?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Quick Start - no wall socket

Some properties do not have a socket just the co-ax cable. Have a look around all the rooms . Otherwise you’ll need a manned install.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @mjthunt, thanks for your post and apologies that you didn't seem to have a Virgin Media wall socket in your home.

I was more than happy to help you with an engineer to get this installed, but after checking your account, it seems like this has already been sorted for you over the weekend!

Please let me know if you need assistance with anything else though, is everything working for you now?

For any further queries too, you can find lots of FAQ's with this link here.

Cheers

Tom_W
0 Kudos
mjthunt
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi both,

Thanks for the responses. Thankfully I was able to get through and arrange an engineer visit for Saturday, all has been resolved and this can be closed.

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @mjthunt

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Great to hear the issue is now resolved.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos