Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Quick Start box never arrived

Hello,

I recently  moved home, and was told that a quick start box would arrive at my new place.

I even got a text from Yodel two days ago telling me I would get a kit yesterday but since that text it's been crickets only.

I called the customer service, was put on hold for almost 2 hours and then the automatic box hung up on me !

Not withstanding that I already tried to call yesterday and gave up after 1 hour of waiting !

Virgin seriously needs to up their game, I heard that Zen internet had WAY BETTER customer support.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Quick Start box never arrived

Hi there @yamaneko

Sorry to understand that you had some issues with your equipment delivery; I've located your account from your forum information and it looks like all the equipment has been fully installed and seems to be activated and working - I do hope that everything is looking ok at home for you? 

If you're still having service issues, please pop back and let us know and we'll do what we can to assist you. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos