Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Quick Start - Self Install for Hub 4 - Yodel Issues

I have recently asked to be upgraded to the 1Gig service, and have taken the day off today in anticipation of receiving my new hub.

The delivery time was between 8am and 6pm, unfortunately, I have now received confirmation from Yodel that I can now expect it between 18.15 and 20.15 tonight.

What is the point of telling a customer that they'll receive the item between these times when the weak point in the link is the courier they use?

I have now wasted a days holiday for this, as I thought the item would be delivered in my working hours.

Yodel are not bothering despite me asking why the item is going to be late, they are happy to fob me off by saying it is still arriving today.

Not good enough VM, get a better courier

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Quick Start - Self Install for Hub 4 - Yodel Issues

I'd take anything that Yodel say with a pinch of salt. Last time I had a parcel from them not only was it delivered early, but it was sent to the wrong house on the wrong street! 

Well, technically, the house had the correct number on, but the street was wrong... Only found it because they posted on the whatsapp group for the local area. 

But Yodel are cheap so don't expect VM to change any time soon.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Quick Start - Self Install for Hub 4 - Yodel Issues

Yodel are awful.  We call them Nodel.

0 Kudos