Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Quick Start Problem

Just received my quick start kit today. Set it up and phoned to activate it, it failed. Was transferred to the quick start department and they wanted me to plug in the HDMI cable, which i don't have as its a router i am trying to setup. Was transferred to some other department and they said that they had sent the signal and to wait 30 mins and i would be good to go. Waited about 1 hour to received the text message to say that it was activated. Restarted my router and still not activated, just has a yellow light on.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Hero
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Quick Start Problem

Did you try this number ...

Hub Activation number -  0800 953 9500 

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes, just goes through the same stuff. That i have a quick start kit and do i want to activate it, i select yes, its says there was an error and goes to put me through to someone but now the lines are closed. Have tried this twice earlier today and they said they had fixed the problem and to wait 30 mins. Both times this has not fixed the problem. Still got a yellow light and in the router config it says internet access denied.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi crawely

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear of the account issues. I can see you've spoke to the team since posting. Is all now sorted? Let me know if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos