Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Quick Start - Flashing Green power Light

Hi Everyone.

I have just done a quick start installation of the broadband and after being on hold for most of the day.. I’m at the end of my tether. Everything is all plugged in correctly and checked outside wiring and nothing seems strange.

Ive noticed in previous threads that this is something which is usual with quick start installations. Ideally I need broadband fixed as soon as possible due to that we are working from home. 

does anyone know what might help me with fixing this. I have no doubt that having an engineer here to fix things will solve it but my current broadband provider is switching everything off next week.

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Quick Start - Flashing Green power Light

Leave it as it is overnight and check in the morning, if it isn't working by then call 0800 953 9500 to activate the box. You will need the box serial number, and your account number and area code.

You could also try contacting New accounts and Set Up for them to complete the setup and activation. That is 150 from a Virgin landline options 1,1,1 and 4 or 0345 4541111 from any other phone, options 1,1,2 and 4.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Quick Start - Flashing Green power Light

Thanks for your help.. will leave it overnight and try those numbers again. 

0 Kudos