cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Prospective new customer - advice please πŸ™πŸ»

Redtel
Joining in

Hi. VM is being installed in the street. We currently have no fibre in the area so we get speeds of 10 meg down, 0.5 up (yep, that bad). So it’d already be a big step up.

Was hoping someone could advise on best package to go for. We have a lot of smart home connected devices like bulbs, cameras, Echo’s. We don’t stream games but do stream movies and shows.

Type of hub to request (if you get a choice). Or should I buy a separate router?

We don’t need a SIM card because we’re both in mobile phone contracts. 

I see lots of technical advice on the forums and loads of acronyms but an idiots guide to internal networks etc would be better. 
Anyway, long ramble but I’d love to get it optimally set up from the start so any advice from you guys would be great. 
Thanks. 

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Redtel 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

We are so glad to hear you are thinking of joining us and we would love to have you on the team!

We cannot handle package changes or sign ups via the forum, but if you give our sales team a call on 0800 183 1234 an agent will be happy to see what we can offer and discuss what options may be best for you. 

You can also view deals online here.