Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Problems with my order

Hello,

I'm hoping someone from the Virgin Media can help me with this, as I'm really starting to panic!

I recently moved in to a new flat and decided to go with Virgin Media's broadband and home phone M50 package at £26 a month. Seemed simple enough as the internet plug seems to be already installed. My order number is WS6787978.

Now I got an email stating "We've taken a look at your order and we've noticed that there is already a Virgin Media account at the address you gave us in somebody else's name. That means we won't be able to deal with your order just yet." with KMM51407428V54163L0KM in the subject line. Called up Virgin Media and they told me the previous tenant's account needed to be classed as "gone away" with a 2 week wait. No problem, I can wait.

I got a text message today saying "Due to a recent missed payment your services are due to be suspended in the next few days". I've not even got a Hub yet!

So I called up Collections section and they put me to another department, not sure what it was but I had a talk to someone called "Bianca". She said that my name was on the previous account! I can't believe it, the system seems to have mucked up. I've only been in this flat for 2 weeks. I'm certainly not paying for his service! Bianca said she'd close his account and create a new one for me but while I was on hold, the automated system told me the phone lines were now closed and cut me off, with no call back...

Please can someone help me, I'm really really panicking now. I need someone to help me and take ownership of this.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Problems with my order

Good morning i am sorry to hear that. please PRIVATE MESSAGE ME answer any other queries you may have, and also get you in contact with the new connections team to PRIVATE MESSAGE me, just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any personal info in this thread as it's public.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems with my order

Cheers for your help Martin, big help!

Hopefully this gets all sorted!

0 Kudos