Menu
JBailey1997
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Problems with delivery

I ordered new broadband last week, said it would get delivered by yodel click and collect to a garage down the road on the 2nd (Friday) I get a call saying they had 2 addresses on my package so it wasn’t delivered and to wait a few days for them to sort everything out. Saturday 3rd I get a text saying it’s been delivered and to collect whenever I want, so I go down and it turns out they haven’t had anything delivered for the past 4-5 days, shows me what they have and none of it is mine. Today they call and say they’re putting it down as lost and I need to contact virgin to sort something out, whenever I try to call I can’t get through to anyone before the computer tells me there’s no more options and to hang up, I’ve tried the web chat and it keeps closing me out while I’m not on the site, but it says to wait 24 hours for a response, I can’t keep my phone open for 24 hours waiting for a reply, what am I supposed to do? Any help if possible would be greatly appreciated, not sure if there’s anything that can actually be done but here we are

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems with delivery

Use the Text contact number 07533 051 809

Explain to them and that is it.

The delivery contract is between Virgin and the courier and the logistics need sorting by those two.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.