cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem registering on My Virgin Media

usagibe
Joining in

Hi!

I am new to Virgin Media and have the installation last month.
Then I tried to register my account with My Virgin Media app but system didn't let me pass and keep telling me that " I can't use this password". After several attempt, I had to give up the registeration.
Last week, I just memorized the registration is imcomplete and tried to do it again somehow the system told me my email had already registered. So I tried to login and click the forgot password in order to login.
However, the system show me as follow:

You can't reset your password online right now, as you don't have additional details set up on your account.
To reset your password, please contact us and one of our team will help you.

Therefore I called 0345 454 1111 ask for help and your staff tried to reset the password instead of me but eventually she also failed to reset the password.
She said this matter will past to I.T. team and I should get futher contact about it by phone or email, and nearly 1 week past I still have not received contact.

This morning, I received the e-mail notice about the bill is ready and inform me to check online. How can I suppose to check it under this issue?

I hope someone can help to fix this asap, thank you! 

3 REPLIES 3

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello usagibe, 

We're sorry to hear of the problems around the registration for MyVM caused by the password. We appreciate this is confusing and you taking the time to raise this via the forums. Welcome to the community.

From checking we can see this was raised with the team to investigate and has been assigned, once an update on this is available the team will be in touch. If you haven't heard by the end of the week let us know or contact the team to get it escalated.

Rob

Hi Rob,

Thanks for repling me.
Actually I need to login my account asap since I can't do my work due to the child safe setting.
Would appreciate that you can help to slove this matter.

Thanks for coming back to us usagibe, the ticket is still open and being worked on by the team. I can remove the child safe settings from here but would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment. Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L