cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print community.virginmedia Private Message

crimsom
Dialled in

The M200 service is now live, but unable to discuss processing of my pending M200 order with anyone at Virgin Media, despite having My Account. 

VM Chat can't find that page .jpg

It is not clear how to print community.virginmedia's Private Message. Is this basic function available? 

Kind regards. 

3 REPLIES 3

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

lots of people nowadays do not print web pages so a lot of them don’t have the function. The easiest way is to copy the text and paste into an app that can print it, something like Word.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Hi @Tudor, thanks for sharing your solution. 

I have previously used this time consuming 'trick' and copied into word document. I am not looking for more work, just printing Private Message to PDF is sufficient. 

The "There are 10 types of people" joke observation is mute, technology has moved on, we have Quantum computing. 

Kind regards. 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Crismsom, 

Thank you for messaging with us, as advised we cannot alter packages so I would advise calling our team in 150/0345 454 1111.

Zoie