Menu
Piscinaj
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Pre install

Hi everyone,

I signed up with virgin last month and im due to have the install complete on the 4th March. Unfortunately the pre install team came out and messed up the pre install. Ive had a virgin servey done and they confirmed it was a bodge job. Unfortunately today is the second date the virgin pre install team have failed to come as booked. I guess my question is has anyone else had these issues before and is there anything I can do to make sure I get an engineer out before for the 4th march?

Just getting concerned im going to end up with no service as I use the home Internet for work 

Thanks 

Joe 

0 Kudos
jpeg1
Community elder
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pre install

Unfortunately this is a common story. Virgin use various subcontractors to do the outside work and it's often unsatisfactory. 

I suggest you get a standby service like 4G mobile data, as many of us do.  You will need to have it available anyway after connection if you are relying on it for work because Virgin Media is a residential service and unlke their Business service they don't have a service level guarantee.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pre install

Hi Joe,

Have you tried calling the pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734 for an update?

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos