cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre install

Waqasb
Tuning in

I had the pre install work done on Friday 3rd feb. 
came home to check the job that was done and it was horrible. Exposed wires and definitely not safe for the public walkway.  Spoke to another engineer who’s doing someone else’s work today and he said the same thing and it needs to be redone.  
The wires on the pavement side should not be showing and is a trip hazard. 

3 REPLIES 3

Waqasb
Tuning in

9EF8D355-0F6E-47F9-9C7B-7CFE6B3AC6E8.jpeg

10B6B4FC-AD16-4B13-9093-0462AADE278C.jpeg

D5559916-CB39-4EA8-8895-A8B2E0525766.jpeg

Hi Waqasb, thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear of your experience with your pre-installation and for any health and safety risk this may be causing you and your neighbourhood. I would like to take a closer look on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Waqasb, thanks for getting back to me privately.  
This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Please bear in mind, you can manage your account from here. Your online account, will give you access to your bills, show your package details, diagnose any possible faults and monitor any orders and appointments you may have. 
Regards
Lee_R