cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre Installation

aaromcc1
Joining in

Hi,

I have been waiting for nearly one month to get my services installed. I had the engineer out last week and it was discovered that our external works were incomplete/not started, even though they were signed off as being so.

I have been on the phone at least 10 times trying to get this sorted but to no avail. It keeps going round in circles. I was wondering what I can do?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

There is nothing you can do that hasn't been tried with little success by many others, as you will find if you read down the page.

There is a Pre Installations number 0800 052 1734 where you might find something. The one thing you must do is to keep copies of all promises of installation dates from VM.  If your installation takes months like some others you will be entitled to compensation under OFCOM rules. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

There is nothing you can do that hasn't been tried with little success by many others, as you will find if you read down the page.

There is a Pre Installations number 0800 052 1734 where you might find something. The one thing you must do is to keep copies of all promises of installation dates from VM.  If your installation takes months like some others you will be entitled to compensation under OFCOM rules. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.