cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-Install Team Contact

JK2000
Joining in

Good evening, could one of the Virgin Media contacts in this forum put me in touch with the pre-install team?  I'm trying to reach them so I can get Virgin Media cable to install in my house as part of a renovation ahead of a move, which I've scheduled in a few weeks.  I've tried reaching the pre-install team through the normal Virgin phone line, but I got dropped when they tried to transfer my call after being on the phone for about an hour.  Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @JK2000 

Did you try the direct number for the pre-installs team 0800 052 1734?

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks Dave.  Yes that's the number I rang this evening before trying this forum.  The person I spoke to there was friendly and tried to help, but she didn't seem to know how to contact the pre-install team.  I spoke to her for a half an hour, and the call ended when she was trying to transfer me to the team but the call dropped.  I was hoping there was another number to try, or better yet if one of the Virgin people here could put me in touch with the team.

Hi JK2000,

Thank you for reaching out Via our community and welcome, the number you have is the only one we have for our pre-installs team, we wouldn't be able to come before installation however you could try to get the services installed earlier so it can go where and how you want it.

Regards

Paul.

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

They are unlikely to put in a cable until they have an order. And once it's in they will want to activate a connection and start charging.

Could you put in an order for the cheapest contract at the house as it is now, and upgrade to the full service when you have moved in?

Knowing how long Virgin take with some new installations, they may only get round to it by the time you have moved in. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Thanks jpeg1 and Paul for your suggestions.