Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Power plug not working for wifi (quickstart)

Hi I've got a broadband package from VM and they have sent me out quickstart box, 

I've plugged everything in but its not working. On my hub I have a green WiFi light, flashing green arrows and every now and again it goes red and then the base light is solid green. 

Now I have noticed on the main white plug that goes into the wall, there is a light that should be green but this is not lit up. 

I've been at this for 4 hours now 😩 😫 I was on hold to VM for 56 mins and then at 6pm automatically got cut off..............

PLEASE HELP 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Legend
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Power plug not working for wifi (quickstart)

Hub Activation number -  0800 953 9500 

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Mike, been trying that number for a while........ says having trouble connecting you, but can transfer to someone who can help then says offices closed

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Try 0345 454 1111 and see if the automated service will connect you and activate equipment.  I had same last week and once equipment activated the green supply light on power point came on.

R SCOTT
0 Kudos