Menu
SMSUNG
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Postcode issues - unsure about whether we can be connected and more...

I'm currently with Virgin media in another property, but I'm moving out and would like to get Virgin media in this new property which is a flat. I've checked the postcode search and it seems as if it's not available at my address, despite the building right next door showing as being available.

I'm not entirely sure but the seller believes others in the flat are connected to Virgin media and that it may just be possible for us.

I had reached out to try and get a visit using a contact form, but I haven't been contacted as the form said I would have been to have a time confirmed.

Could someone assist in seeing if it would be possible to connect up my apartment and possibly booking me in for a visit if so? Many thanks

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Postcode issues - unsure about whether we can be connected and more...

Hi

Are you wanting to move your services to this address or is it for new services?

Thanks

Christy 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
SMSUNG
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

This will be for new services
0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to us SMSUNG. We can contact the teams in the area and try to clear up this up for you, I'll just need to confirm a few details via PM - please look out for the purple envelope & we'll take it from there.

Tom

0 Kudos