Menu
RMH17
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Poor service and communication

Hi there, been told I would get a call from a install manager regarding my install as have spoken to sooo many different people on the phone and on chat online,but people can't seem to sort anything out and know I'm being told it'll take nearly 2 months before my service will be operating....I think this is very poor..is there anyone who can point me in the right direction before a leave before I even start my contact!!!!

0 Kudos
Serena_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor service and communication

Hi @RMH17

Welcome to the Community Help Forum 🙂 thank you for making your first post regarding the installation issues you have been experiencing. I am so sorry to hear that you have been disappointed with our customer service, that is not the high standard we aim to provide at all. If you wish to make a complaint about the service you have received, please visit this link.

What reason have you been given as to why it will take nearly 2 months before your service will be operating?

I realise this may be frustrating, but the best thing to do would be to give our Installs team a call on 0800 052 1734 for more information.

Serena

0 Kudos
Fragility
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor service and communication

Going to need a little more information really RMH.

Why is it going to take 2 months to get your installation sorted? Do you need additional construction work to be completed before your installation can take place? Things of this nature will help greatly.

It took me 1 1/2 years to get mine installed, so 2-months is nothing, I'm afraid.

I don't work for Virgin Media, all my opinions are my own.
10 years in IT. Web Developer.
0 Kudos