Menu
hljmdjscf
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Poor service Yodel, no delivery.

My parcel with a hub 4 was supposed to be delivered on Tuesday. But until Thursday evening, there is no delivery, no update, nothing. I tried to contact Yodel customer service. Horrible, they treat customers like you own them something. And when I asked why it has been delayed and when can I receive my parcel, they told oh we won't deliver it anymore, we will send it back to the seller. And they even said 'I request to you contact your seller for this issue'. OMG, I have been requested to do so, see? This is the stupid Yodel. Why does Virgin Media keep using this to ship items? Is it the cheapest? We paid lots of money for the broadband and can't even get a fair delivery? It seems like my new Hub 4 will never be delivered and what should I do now????????????????????????

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Rich12
Dialled in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor service Yodel, no delivery.

My personal view would be to email yodel direct and tell them all whats gone wrong, second cancel the hub 4 and see if you can get the hub 5 instead.

0 Kudos
jpeg1
Legend
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

That won't work. 

You'll need to phone Virgin and request a new Hub to be sent out.

0 Kudos
Rich12
Dialled in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

So if she can have a new hub 5 they have to send a hub 4 then she returns it then they send out the hub 5? Is that right or just phone and see?

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rich12,

Thank you for reaching back out to us, I have been able to have a look at things our end and can see a technician is booked, please let us know how things go once the technician has been, if you wish to change the appointment time this can be done via your online account?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
hljmdjscf
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Haha, two weeks passed, and I still have NOT received my new Hub 4 XD. Great service really.

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

We appreciate this situation will not have been ideal hljmdjscf, apologies. I understand an engineer was due to attend this weekend - please keep us posted with the outcome of that when you can.

Tom 

0 Kudos