cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor service Yodel, no delivery.

hljmdjscf
Joining in

My parcel with a hub 4 was supposed to be delivered on Tuesday. But until Thursday evening, there is no delivery, no update, nothing. I tried to contact Yodel customer service. Horrible, they treat customers like you own them something. And when I asked why it has been delayed and when can I receive my parcel, they told oh we won't deliver it anymore, we will send it back to the seller. And they even said 'I request to you contact your seller for this issue'. OMG, I have been requested to do so, see? This is the stupid Yodel. Why does Virgin Media keep using this to ship items? Is it the cheapest? We paid lots of money for the broadband and can't even get a fair delivery? It seems like my new Hub 4 will never be delivered and what should I do now????????????????????????

6 REPLIES 6

Rich12
Dialled in

My personal view would be to email yodel direct and tell them all whats gone wrong, second cancel the hub 4 and see if you can get the hub 5 instead.

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

That won't work. 

You'll need to phone Virgin and request a new Hub to be sent out.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

So if she can have a new hub 5 they have to send a hub 4 then she returns it then they send out the hub 5? Is that right or just phone and see?

Hi Rich12,

Thank you for reaching back out to us, I have been able to have a look at things our end and can see a technician is booked, please let us know how things go once the technician has been, if you wish to change the appointment time this can be done via your online account?

Regards

Paul.

hljmdjscf
Joining in

Haha, two weeks passed, and I still have NOT received my new Hub 4 XD. Great service really.

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

We appreciate this situation will not have been ideal hljmdjscf, apologies. I understand an engineer was due to attend this weekend - please keep us posted with the outcome of that when you can.

Tom