Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Please could you check my router upstream & down stream levels for me please

Is this normal or should they all be 64qamIs this normal or should they all be 64qamdownstream.pngrouterstatus.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Please could you check my router upstream & down stream levels for me please

Three of your upstream channels are out of spec on the 'Modulation'. They should all be 64 QAM.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Please could you check my router upstream & down stream levels for me please

We need all your downstream channels as well as Pre & Post RS error.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

We need all your downstream channels as well as Pre & Post RS error..

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

virginmediaagain1.pngvirginmediaagain2.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Apart from the 3 upstream channels being on 32 QAM when they should be 64 QAM the stats look ok. The Pre RS errors are a little high, but are accumulative since the hub was last power cycled and this could have been days/weeks ago. 

Tudor
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Okay thanks for letting me know Tudor. I just re-booted my superhub and it made no difference. If anyone from Virgin Media is watching this thread and would like to send an Engineer out to the green box and fix this situation that would be nice 🙂

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning adam35,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and I'm sorry to see we haven't been able to get back to you sooner

I've looked into the stats of your hub and currently can't see any issues that are flagging. How has the service been since your reboot - which I believe took place after your most recent post? Have you perhaps been made of any area outages in your local area that may have been causing any connection issues?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos