cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned cabling timescale update

JoshG
Tuning in

Hi, I posted a thread about 14 months ago inquiring about lack of service to my property that has neighbours with VM

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Forum-Archive/New-postcode-not-in-VM-area-however-on-both-sides...

At the time, I was advised it was planned to be cabled in 18 months.

I was just wondering if I could get a quick update on this? I understand it is likely to have been pushed back.

Thanks for your time.

8 REPLIES 8

BumbleVMTech
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I have sent you a PM

Regards

Rich

Here to help! Im a Field Technician helping out from home.

Find out more
************ FANCY £50 OFF YOUR BILL ************

****************** ASK ME HOW ******************

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning JoshG,

Have you been able to discuss your concern via our PM service with @BumbleVMTech?

If you do still require assistance, please drop a response below and we'll seek pick this up

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

JoshG
Tuning in

Please could I get an update on this? Last update I had was a phone call to let me know a spotter would come to take a look.

I haven't heard back since. I would appreciate an update even if it's another 18 months or however long.

Thanks.

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good Evening,

If you can private message me your full address including postcode I can take a look into this for you.

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

JoshG
Tuning in

Please could I get an update on this? Last update I had was a phone call to let me know a spotter would come to take a look.

I did not get a response to my PM.

Did a spotter come? Is it still planned to be cabled, or not likely at this time?

Sorry to keep posting, is anyone able to give me an update on this? Is there any chance Virgin will come and connect us?

Same details as before, nearby neighbours have VM but our relatively newer build does not. I can see a VM wall box from my window.

Is there any chance someone could get back to me on whether a spotter visited, and whether or not they believed it was feasible to get us connected in the future?

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi JoshG, sorry to hear you've been waiting for an update on this for so long. So we can try and push things along I'll contact you via PM to confirm a few details - please get back to me when you can and we'll take it from there.

Tom