Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Payment declined

This is a new service for me, and with all the Covid mess happening I forgot to set up my direct debit after I moved into my flat last month. So I have the set up charges, and the first month’s  bill is now overdue.  As I’ve  been furloughed for two months, I only want to pay the past due portion of the bill and will pay the rest when I get paid in 11 days. 
Earlier today I tried  to make a payment via the app and it was declined, despite the authorisation page from  my bank showing that it was accepted  I tried again, and the same thing happened.

I don’t want  to try again in case they all go through and that will leave me broke. 
I cant get in tough with Support to  check on the payments. 

I would normally just pay via direct debit at this point my my flatmate has already given me cash for the setup fees. An extra payment out of the joint house account will mess up our  balance and cause lots of trouble as our financial situation is delicate right now since we are both not working. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Payment declined

The easiest way to get a hold of someone is to message our first-line support on our live online chat. They are the best chance of getting someone to fix this issue.

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can you post a link? I am writing in the forums because it is IMPOSSIBLE to get to chat or find an email address on the website.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi try the text no 07533051809 leave your details they will get back to you. Regards Micky
0 Kudos