Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Password when phoning virgin

Hi there, trying to set up new hub however there seems to be a loose connection and the problem has not been resolved after following instructions online. however, i cannot speak to someone on the phone as it says the letters of my password are incorrect. Is this different from MyVirgin media account and if so how do i go about resetting/ getting a reminder of this password?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Password when phoning virgin

Hi Mcgee5608,

The phone password is actually the memorable word that you set up with VM.

They can send a reminder through the post.

If you keep inputting the wrong password, or don't input one, then the call should be picked up by an agent who can ask other questions to validate you as the account holder.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

thanks for the reply, how do we go about getting a reminder sent through the post?

when phoning did not put us through to an agent to verify the account

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If you ring at about 8am you can typically get through in about 10 minutes and then you enter anything for the password and it eventually puts your through to an adviser who'll ask the same questions. Tell them you don't know and you'd like a reminder and they'll send one through the post, or, they'll just let you change the password there and then. 

0 Kudos