cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial service (us only)

Madddddox
Joining in

Hi, I had a phone call asking if I wanted to upgrade my package. Did so from 350m to 500m they told me to reset router after 10 mins of ending the conversation. All I have now is flashing green light and no internet. With sync failure.

4 REPLIES 4

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I have moved your thread out of the chatter forums & into the support forums, as the chatter forums are not monitored by the staff forum team. You should get a response here from them within 2 working days.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Madddddox,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with your router and broadband service recently. Are these problems ongoing today? Have you reached back out to the team at all since your post or do you need further assistance?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Madddddox
Joining in

And all of a sudden it works again today, I guess it was slow at downloading the firmware update.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Madddddox,

Thanks for providing an update on this - I'm glad to hear things are now resolved 🎉 

Please do let us know if you need anything else, and we'll be more than happy to assist further.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ