Menu
rivenzi
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Package has been cancelled for no reason

When I sign into my VM account it says that I am no longer a customer and my internet has suddenly stopped working stating access denied. I assume this is because I opted to take a new package with me to my new address which was offered by the assistant. My move in date is the 5th so am I to understand I will not have internet access until this date now? I need access at my current address to work from home. Why is my contract simply cancelled?

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Package has been cancelled for no reason

Hi Rivenzi, 

Really sorry to hear that your account was cancelled and for the delay in getting back in touch. 

I can fully appreciate the frustration with this matter. Luckily I was able to locate the account details and it shows as though this has now all been taken care of for you. 

Please let us know if you need anything else

Thanks 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
rivenzi
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Package has been cancelled for no reason

Hi Emma,

Thank you for the response. We were able to get our internet up and running at our new property and our package was correctly showing by the day after the move. We just hadn't been warned our internet would go down as early as it did and the account showing that we were no longer customers was concerning as I thought maybe there was something wrong with our new contract. Everything is running fine now thankfully.

0 Kudos