Menu
Joker1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Outage every night for 5 days

• Every night for the last 5 days at 10 pm the Internet and tv have gone down in BH6. Doesn't come back till 8 or 9am the next day. Every time i check service status, they say its a known fault  and will be fixed by 16:00 the next day. Have tried phoning Virgin media, but cant get an honest answer as to what is going on. 
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Outage every night for 5 days

Only thing you can do is try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Outage every night for 5 days

Hi Joker1,

Welcome to the Community Forums! Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear that you were experiencing some issues with your connection over the weekend and early this week. 

I've been able to locate your account and can't see that there are currently any known outages affecting your connection, so it looks like any existing ones have been resolved.

Can you please confirm if you are still experiencing issues at all or need any further help?

Kind regards

Beth

Beth
0 Kudos