Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Our services aren’t currently available in your area but other people in the same building do have it?

I'm moving into a flat in a small 6 flat building next Friday but the postcode checker is saying"Our services aren’t currently available in your area".

However, i have checked and other people in the same building do have it already and some other flats are available!? 

Why is this? 

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Our services aren’t currently available in your area but other people in the same building do have it

Let me take a look for you, I will contact you and take some more details to see whats going on for you

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Our services aren’t currently available in your area but other people in the same building do have it

Cheers 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Great news, this looks like a property we can serve and i have made the request to make this live. Once this is done i will arrange for our team to call you and complete the order.

Thank you for your intrest in joing us!

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more